In consideration of the mutual promises contained herein and other good and sufficient consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. All videos must be uploaded by 31th July 2017. No late submissions will be considered.
- 2. Personal information submitted by you (other than any that is included in the videos) will only be used for the creation of the video. No other communication will be initiated using the contact information supplied. Please ensure that your videos do not include any personal information (or metadata) that you do not want to share.
- 3. By submitting your video, you represent that you have created the video submitted, that it is your original work and your right to submit it must not be restricted in any way. If the video submitted includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by you, you must be able to provide legal releases for such use in a satisfactory form. You represent that you will not submit any video that does or is deemed to endorse a brand, goods and/or services.
- 4. Videos submitted must be previously unexploited (whether by broadcast or otherwise) and must not have been submitted for the purposes of any other music video.
- 5. The copyright and interest present, future or contingent, whatsoever or wheresoever in your video (including all unused footage and audio recordings) shall belong to us absolutely throughout the world and to the extent not so vested you hereby assign to us (including where applicable by way of present assignment of future copyright) with full title guarantee the full unencumbered copyright and all rights of a similar nature (including rental and lending rights) throughout the world in and to the video (including all unused footage) to hold throughout the world for the full period of copyright and any and all extensions and/or renewals and/or revivals thereof free of charge. We shall be entitled to exploit the video as we see fit and at our sole discretion, including by way of licence to a third party.
- 6. We have the right to view and approve the rushes and final edit of the Video and the right to re-edit the video as we see fit.
- 7. You warrant and confirm that the video will not contain pornographic, obscene, illegal, indecent or defamatory material, will not infringe the rights of any person, entity or third party and will not contravene any law and that all so called moral rights shall have been waived. Any video deemed to be in poor taste will not be considered for use in the music video.
- 8. You hereby give your consent to the filming and recording of you and/or your performance in the above mentioned film and hereby confirm that such consent shall extend to the use of such performance filming and recording in such film for any and all purposes in all media for the full periods of copyright and thereafter insofar as possible in perpetuity.